|3201 NE 183 Street #702 Aventura, Florida|
The simple is yes, I am a MLS Realtor. For those new to the industry, MLS stands for Multiple Listing Service.
The “MLS” is the collection of all real estate transactions in a particular area.
The service allows all Real Estate Brokerages, Brokers and Sales Associates access to a central database.
The MLS software provides the following information:
- Properties on the market for sale.As a Realtor I have the ability to search for a home for sale in Sunny Isles.
- Homes for sale that have a contract for sale,
- Past sales in a particular area. This information is necessary when determine the best listing price for a luxury condo in Aventura or, as an example, a home in Sunny Isles.
- All rental transactions.
Types of properties listed on the MLS include single family homes, condos, townhomes, villas, residential income properties, land for sale and commercial properties.
Some of this information found on the MLS is passed on to various websites that the general public can view. These popular sites are Realtor, Trulia and Zillow.com
When you search on either of these two sites, you must consider the following:
- The information about the property is limited. As an MLS Realtor, I have access to additional information.
- The information provided on these websites is not updated. Quite often you a property that has been sold.
- When a property is listed for sale on the MLS, it will not appear on Realtor, Trulia and Zillow.com immediately.
If you have any questions regarding real estate please feel fee to leave a comment below or contact me at 786.797.9088.