Questions Every Seller Should Ask Before Hiring An Aventura Realtor
To most Americans, our home is our greatest financial asset. I find it surprising that far too many homeowners hire an Aventura Realtor without asking the real estate agent some pertinent questions.
This blog post will address SIX important questions you should ask of your realtor during the interview process.
- How long have you been in business? Realtors come and go. It is the nature of the industry. It is important to contract an agent that has survived both the good and bad times in the real estate market. A thought comes to mind… only The Best Survive
- Ask the Golden Beach Realtor about their job… this will sort out the mighty from the weak. Let’s face it. A Realtor’s job is not only sales but marketing. An experienced and well-tuned agent understands this and sets aside time on a weekly basis to conduct marketing.
- Have you marketed in my area before? Ask if they are familiar with your neighborhood. Till this day, it amazes me how many a Realtor will work in an the entire county. How on earth one person can know all about a complete area is just unrealistic.
- Ask to view a selection of marketing pieces. This should include but “traditional” print advertising and emailing and online marketing.
- Request information about their current listings? How many do they have? What is the average time one of their properties is on the market? What percentage of the asking price to they get? A well-versed agent will know the answer to these questions.
- An essential element in the sales process of your home in Aventura is the communication between you, the homeowner and the Realtor. How often will you receive updates regarding the sale of your home?
TIP: "Google" the potential Sunny Isles Realtor. What do you find? A website? Are they on social media? Remember you want an agent that has massive exposure both off and online. Look for references, particularly on Realtor.com and LinkedIn.
Check the status of their Real Estate License here.
I hope this checklist is of use to you. If you have any questions, by all means email me here or contact me at 786.797.9088.